If you have any issues with our site, Audiogon’s Support Team is ready to assist you so that you have the best experience possible. There are a few things you can add to your submission to help us help you! Read more below to learn some helpful tips.
- Please be as detailed as possible in your description of the issue. This will help us better understand what issue you are having and what the best solution is for you.
- If your issue is about a specific item, please include a link to that listing. This can also help clear up a lot of questions we might have about your issue and lead to a faster resolution.
- If your issue has to do with another user, please provide their username along with your own. By doing this, we can take a closer look both accounts’ histories.
- If you experience a technical issue, please include what operating system and browser you are using. Different software may produce different issues with our site. It also will help us better direct you in what you need to do if we can see the setting and options your browser gives you.
- It’s also very helpful to provide screenshots so we can see what you are talking about.
Remember, if you have an issue, always contact email@example.com, and with these tips, we’ll have you fixed up in no time! Thanks!